时间:2021-02-01 15:48 来源：陕西成考网 点击: 206 次
Part Ⅲ Identification (10%)
Directions: Each of the following sentences has four underlined parts marked A, B, C, D. Identify the one that is not correct. Then blacken the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
46. If you had studied(A) the problem carefully yesterday (B), you won’t have (C) any difficulty now(D).
47. Hardly they had(A) got to (B) the bus stop when (C) the bus suddenly pulled away (D).
48. The mountain was (A) really very high(B), but (C) I tried hardly (D) to climb it.
49. The reason (A) I didn’t attend (B) the lecture was simply because(C) I caught a bad cold (D) that day.
50. DR. Bell gave (A) some lectures, visited (B) the Great Wall and going (C) shopping downtown in Beijing. (D)
51. The first (A) man swim (B) across the (C) river will receive a prize (D).
52. In (A) the morning I got on(B) the train, which arrived (C) Shanghai at night(D).
53. Henry is not used to live(A) in a noisy and crowed (B) community though (C) he grew up(D) in New York.
54. Do you know (A) the old English saying that (B) a apple(C) a day keeps (D) the doctor away?
55. The harder he worked (A), the most (B) troubles he had (C) in his early days as a scientist (D).