时间:2021-02-01 15:49 来源：陕西成考网 点击: 206 次
PartⅤ Translation (20%)
Directions: In this part there are five sentences which you should translate into Chinese. These sentences are all taken from the 3 passaged you have just read in Reading Comprehension. You can refer back to the passages to identify their meanings in the context.
76. The bottle was found on an Australia island.
77. The bottle was partially filled with wet sand.
78. He was unable to give a cash tip, as a guest normally wound.
79. A second Einstein note was also sold at the auction.
80. She worked 18 hours a day, seven days a week.
Directions: In this part there are five sentences in Chinese. You should translate them into English. Be sure to write clearly.
1-5 BDAAA 6-10 ACDBB 11-15 CBDDB
16-20 BAACD 21-25 ADDBB 26-30 CACBA 31-35 CACCC 36-40 ACDAB
46-50 CADCC 51-55 BCACB
56-60 ABBCB 61-65 AADCA 66-70 CBDAB 71-75 CDBCD
81. France is famous for its wine.
82. Please turn off the light when you leave the classroom.
83. I get up at six every day.
84. We had lunch just now.
85. Students are cleaning the classroom.